The SuperSteel Fairway Woods cater for every range of golfer – be sure to try a few different models before making a purchase. It has a deeper face which requires a higher tee height and the sound is very distinctive.
Personally I found it comfortable and forgiving to hit – although I was not over keen on the sound. It looks and sits well behind the ball and does instill you with confidence. I wouldn’t miss at least trying one of these.
- higher strength steel (20% stronger than traditional 17-4 stainless) allows for a larger head and mass close to that of titanium
- thinner walls and larger head gives more confidence and perceived forgiveness at address
- deeper, wider face design and thinner face allows for maximum ball velocity, greater distance and a more explosive sound
- new improved scoreline pattern optimizes spin for a more boring trajectory
- ‘Power Band’ design reduces crown flex, resulting in more clubhead stability, and reduces energy loss to the ball. It also provides for better alignment at address
M-70 and women’s L-60 flex available in Bubble Shaft only. Women’s L-60 flex is 1″ shorter in club length. All clubs come with SuperSteel Crossline grips. Women’s grip on L-60 shaft is 1/32″ smaller in diameter.
The SuperSteel Woods are developed with one of the strongest and best performance steel materials enabling the clubhead and sweetspot to be larger and allowing for a more optimal weight distribution and a thinner more responsive face. The result is increased ball velocity and a more explosive hitting area for greater distance. They surpass other steel clubheads for strength, forgiveness and feel.
- stronger steel maximizes club size
- thinner face walls
- more power to ball
- larger hitting area
SuperSteel metalwoods are stronger, sound better and feel great.