Players have different swings, ranging from a faster, more aggressive swing to a slower, smoother swing with a large rotation; all producing different launch conditions and a distinctly different ball flight. A driver that can help an individual player use their specific swing characteristics to their advantage has got to be a major step forward in product innovation.
The 300 Series of drivers challenges the ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach as the first ever line of metalwoods that allows the player to select the club most suited to their specific swing characteristics and launch condition. “Your swing is your swing – uniquely you; your golf fingerprint; your DNA.”- Taylor Made
Whilst the three models ( 300ti, 320ti and 360ti ) share the same high performance titanium materials and construction they vary in size, shape, weight distribution and center of gravity to optimize a player’s unique launch conditions and use them to the player’s advantage. Each is available with multiple loft and shaft options to further match the player’s swing characteristics.
300 ti Driver – for low handicap players
- Manageable head size maximizes playability for the better player
- Optimal head shape and design provides a flatter, more boring trajectory through a lower launch angle and higher CG
- Classic head shape and narrower tip diameter provides better feel and helps the player shape and work the ball
- Thinner face increases velocity at impact to achieve greater distance
- Aimed at golfers with a 10 handicap and below
320 ti Driver- for low/mid handicap players
- Larger head size and shape for added forgiveness and improved heel/toe inertia
- Medium trajectory and launch angle for ease of play coupled with workability
- Slightly over-sized with a slightly longer shaft length and a shallow profile, the 320ti provides forgiveness and a higher launch angle – increased power for average swing speeds without sacrificing control.
360 ti Driver – for mid/high handicap players
- Largest head size for maximum forgiveness and playability
- Deeper, longer head design provides higher launch angle for ease of play whilst encouraging a right-to-left biased ball flight
- Bigger, longer, bolder, more aggressive, the 360ti assumes the role of the great equalizer. It expands the swing arc to build power for players with an average swing speed.