It’s not all talk, join the band wagon, be as specific with your ball selection as you would with your driver! It’s long, it spins, it’s durable whilst offering exceptional feel, what more can a golfer ask for? Go ahead try it, what have you got to loose?
Seventeen Professional Tour wins and superior performance have led to the increasing popularity of the Maxfli Revolution. Multi – layer technology creates a hybrid which bridges the gap between Balata and two-piece balls.
- longer off the tee and soft on approach
- solid centre for initial velocity and distance
- thin layer of windings for feel spin and control
- soft cover for both feel and durability
Maxfli Tour Patriot
If it’s distance you’re after this solid core golf ball has it all. Do not however think that you are loosing feel for the extra distance gained – you’re not. The Patriot’s core is wrapped in a thin layer of windings accompanied by an ionomer cover giving you extra distance with the feel of a wound ball.
Designed for unrivaled distance off the tee, the multi-layer wound technology delivers without compromising feel and playability
- greater initial velocity and distance with wound ball feel and playability
- large solid core for greater distance
- thin layer of windings for feel and control
- fast cover for distance and durability
If you like your balls to feel soft, spin like crazy, but fly low and long with the driver, give the Elite a whirl. This ball seems to have everything and compares extremely favourably with its nearest competitors
A wound ball designed to offer Tour performance with a softer feel, the Elite offers lower trajectory, increased spin and more distance.
- greater distance off the driver with better feel and higher spin
- soft gel liquid centre contributes to softer feel
- new thread formation for consistent spin rate
- softest cover and optimized dimple pattern for lower trajectory and longer roll