If it’s good looks you are after and a club which fills you with confidence then look no further. The X-14 is inspiring visually and with some very beneficial playing characteristics too. For low or high handicappers a higher ball flight from the longer irons is rather desirable and who can knock extra spin and control on a short approach shot. Must be tried!
- extra weight in the sole of the clubhead in long irons creating a lower center of gravity for maximum forgiveness and higher ball flight – greater ease in getting the ball airborne
- extra weight shifted slightly higher in short irons and wedges raises the center of gravity for greater control and additional backspin on approach shots
- mid irons offer a transition between the forgiveness of the long irons and the playability of the short irons
- polished soft satin finish and sand blasted face for easier alignment
- thinner topline and wider optics enhancing the low center of gravity and creating a sleek new look
- control face thickness to concentrate more weight toward the bottom of the clubhead and less toward the top for a precise, low center of gravity
What the manufacturer says:
Added playability features make the X-14 Stainless Steel Irons an excellent option for players of any skill level. Whilst better players will appreciate the versatility and playability of the irons, recreational players will benefit from the forgiveness. Variable Face Thickness Technology enhances particular shot characteristics by redistributing the weight in each clubhead and placing the center of gravity where it will most enhance each club’s desired performance.