The Adams Tight Lies woods offer more favorable characteristics for the golfer who hits the ball with slice spin. Putting the weight in the head towards the heel is no gimmick it really does help square the clubface before impact. They are a better looking club now with a slightly deeper face; something which I think was necessary for the Adams to succeed. Try them, you might surprise yourself.
Tight Lies 2 Drivers combine the easy-to-hit playability and Spin Control Technology of the fairway woods with a driver design specification.
- draw-biased clubface helps control ball spin to reduce slice spin and produce straighter, more accurate shots
- heel-weighted soleplate moves the center of gravity toward the heel making it easier to square the clubface on impact for greater accuracy
- deeper clubface for more consistent results when playing out of rough
- larger hitting area for more forgiveness
- lower center of gravity to get the ball airborne easily from any lie
What the manufacturer says:
The second generation Tight Lies2 Spin Control fairway woods give an average of 10 yards greater accuracy and 7 yards added distance compared with the original Tight Lies.