Golf Clubs 101: Tools Of The Trade
You've decided to take up golf. Great! Now it's time to make a decision about clubs. Odds are you're planning to play golf for the long term, so why not get off to the best start possible?
Get The Most Out Of Your Golf Practice Routine
Most golf players know how to hit balls but don't know how to get the most out of their practice. Focused, quality practice will help any player play better. Get more from practice in less time.
Golf Courses 101: Where To Begin
There is some comfort in knowing that you don't have to chase after every ball on a practice range. But actually stepping onto a golf course for the first time can be a little intimidating.
Mental Keys To Playing Consistent Golf
It doesn't matter if you are trying to shoot 59 or break 80 for the first time, the goal is the same, to play your best golf that day. Your results will be better when you plan and prepare for golf.
Golf Swing Takeaway Tips – Backswing Like The Pros
No matter what your handicap, your takeaway — the first 20 inches your club head travels — should be perfect.
- The SKLZ Gold Flex Strength and Tempo Trainer is an …
- Keep everything you need for golf in one place with …
- The Garmin Approach S6 GPS Golf Watch is a piece …
- The Callaway 300 is a user-friendly laser rangefinder. It is …
- An often overlooked golf product is the golf shoe. This …